24 augustus, 2009

Guess who's back!



Smash Style issssss!

Haha!

I've had a greatttt vacation in Tunisia. I really enjoyed the three weeks! Loved the beach, the weather and my family! Still, every year I see my family, is the most beautiful time of the year. I love them, and every year I'm leaving Tunisia, it's difficult for me to leave. But ok, I'm glad I've seen them again!

Unfortunately, I couldn't make outfit pictures, I really was too bussy. I do have some pictures to share..






The swimmingpool we visited some times, the camels, my little girl and me and the view from the plain.

Furtherrrrr..






These are some of them! I also have some beautiful naksha on my hands, which a friend of the family always does.




I hope u like the pictures, and I will be bloggin' again, yeeeeey! I'll try to update every day!

(K)

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Geweldige foto's zeg! Het ziet er echt prachtig uit daar.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. die nashka op je handen en voeten zien er echt heel mooi uit!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wauw! Super mooie omgeving zeg!!!

    Mooie outfit ook met dat broekje, staat je heel goed!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Mooie foto's!
    Ik vind je outfit met creme shorts geweldig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen