14 september, 2009

My dearest Trench.

Just an update again. I'm sorrrrrrrry, I'm so busy! With preparing myself for our sugarpartyyyyyyyyyyyy next monday, because the Ramadaan is ending. And with work.. so I have to say I'm sorry that I don't post as much as I did. But things will change! When I'm back full of energy again, and can eat and all day again, I'll update my blog every day!

I lately bought some stuff at Primak, which I'll show u in one the next updates. Also yesterday, in 15 minutes I had to make a decision of what I wanted to buy at Asos.com.

It became this beautifulllllllll Trenchcoat, which I absolutely adore on the picture and catwalk. So, let's hope it fits me right and makes me look stunnin' too!




So, can't wait till I receiveeeeee him. Pray for me it fits right, will u? (A)

This is what I'm wearing for today.













What u think?

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuke outfit!! Je Trenchcoat die je besteld hebt is geweldig! Hoop dat je m snel binnen krijgt ;) ... Leuke blog verder! Je hebt er een volger bij!


    http://www.chasingcherries.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oehh ben benieuwd naar de trenchcoat :D snel binnen krijgen!! Leuk outfitje meid!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Mooie trench! waar zijn je minnetonka's van?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Je trench is supermooi! Ben echt heel benieuwd hoe ie in het echt is!
    En mooi outfitje heb aan!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Mooie trenchcoat! Leuk jurkje heb je ook aan :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen